The majority of our sober house residents have completed or are enrolled in an inpatient or intensive outpatient treatment program and have at least 30-days of sobriety. Residents are supported by Step Down staff in order to continue cultivating the recovery tools learned in primary treatment.
Residents are expected to finance the program through their work effort and through financial support from family members.
About Our Residences
- Live-in resident manager to ensure safety and help facilitate the recovery process
- Weekly house meetings that serve to enhance the community of recovery
- Semi-Private bedrooms
- Wireless internet and cable access throughout the house
- Free in-house laundry
- Large common areas
- attend a recovery meeting daily, unless approved by staff.
- obtain an AA/NA sponsor
- be productive (school, work, volunteer, outpatient/day treatment) with their time for at least 32 hours per week
- complete and maintain an assigned house duty and kitchen duty.